Monday, July 18, 2011

She's The One

One day did you ever have the feeling of been the new guy or the freshman? Well, I enter this school 3 years ago in 7th grade and I've already had that feeling. This isn't about me, is about the new girl that also had this feeling, but she entered not only to school, she entered into my heart.
 
Last year, I fail in a class.. math class. Unfortunately I had to stay all november getting this class with all my classmates and with the new students that were coming to school. The first days it was boring getting early to classes on vacations! Hearing the alarm of my old-fashioned clock, getting a shower with the november cold weather, and hearing the annoying voice of my teacher. Boring! One day of this extra classes, a new girl student was coming. With all my friends we were wondering how this girl was going to be. Is she going to be pretty, ulgy, or will she going to be a nice classmate, we were all wondering. Finally, our answers were going to be answered, the coordinator introduced us the new student. She was basically a normal girl for us, not an angel, but not an ogre. Middle height, curly brown hair, light brown eyes, and a beautiful smile. At the beginning she wasn't the girl I was expecting, but in some way she attracted me. She had me for a moment, so I started talking to her because of a friend mine. She was a very nice person and very sociable.
 
One day that I was talking with one of her friends, she told me that this girl was totally into me. I got exited because I like her too, so we talk and she confess me the feelings she had for me. Feelings? Really, I was not looking for a girlfriend. I was looking for nothing but a good time. When I noticed she was taking this seriously I told her this, that actually I didn't wanted anything more serious. At the beginning she took this ok, but I realize she was not giving up on love. She was winning my heart every day more, even when I didn't wanted to. Then, finally, she got my eyes, my attention, my caring, my heart, and my everything. I noticed that in front of me I had this beautiful funny sociable girl and I was not letting this girl go. I started winning her trust and the best part, her heart. Now at day, she's the one, she's my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment